Wednesday 15 June 2011

New blog!

Hello!

My name is Sophie Oliver and I am currently studying A2 Media Studies. This blog will document my coursework for it, as well as lesson work, homework and any private research that I find interesting. The coursework is a choice to do any of the following:

1. A short film in its entirety (5 minutes). This will also include doing a film magazine review DPS of the film, a poster or a radio trailer.

2. A music promo video. This will also include doing a magazine advert for the digipack of the band as well as the digipack cover itself.

3. A film trailer. This will also include a poster for the film and a film magazine front cover.

Initially, I would like to do a music video. I like the idea of creating one and also creating a digipack sounds very interesting as well.

Hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment