Wednesday 19 October 2011

Rough draft of final project

Below is a video of my first draft for my music video. It does not have any music over it, but it you can kind of get an idea of what is happening in it.

The video does not include every scene in the video, as I realised after filming but you can tell what is going to happen in the final project. Plus it does not have any sound because the music wouldn't sync with the video well.

Doing this has made me realise how much I actually need to film in order to make the music video look effective. Plus, I need to think thoroughly about the various shots I need to include, although I am pleased with the shot I've got already and the locations. They are effective and identifiable to teenage girls, my target audience.

The costumes I'm considering are that the girl is wearing dark clothing and the conscience is wearing the same light clothing throughout the video. The continuity link between them will probably be their hair, make up and a leather jacket. The leather jacket is to show the branding of the artist, who usually wears that kind of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment