Friday 2 December 2011

My digipack

For my digipack, I downloaded a template from the internet and used it in Adobe Photoshop CS. The two Kirsten's (who is the singer) have been given a holagrish effect onto them. I decided to use both images of Kirsten as the conscience and the normal girl. They're both the same person but are very different, which is shown by the clothes that they wear. Initially, I was going to have one image where the body was black and background was white and then the other image would be the same but vice versa. However, this didn't look right when I tried this so I decided to keep it as it is. I do think that it gives a nice continuity link between both characters though.

The other pictures are related to what is in the music video, so that creates another continuity link. I decided to use the bedroom wall as one long picture for the inside of the digipack as it shows off the characters personality and feelings.

The font is in the colour pink because that is the name of the artist. That is what her brand is about. I also decided to have the girl character in the leather jacket. This is because the artist herself would be seen wearing that type of clothing, so it would be something recognisable for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment