Monday 5 December 2011

Evaluation-What have you learnt from your audience feedback?



Sorry about the audio. The people were talking really quietly! You might have to turn the volume up a bit.
I asked people from my media class because they will know about the creating of videos. I also asked two random year 11 students so I could get an unbiased opinion about my music video. However, they are media students as well so they also have some background knowledge too. 
I appreciate their feedback, whether it was positive or constructive. At one point, one of the year 11 girls makes a comment about the lip synching not being fully in synch with the music. However, she does mention that there is nothing I could do about it, which is true. I did try to synch the music the best I could , but because I am limited by the production equipment  provided by the school, the lip synching isn't going to be as good a quality as professional production music videos.
Overall though I was pleased with the feedback I received as the general prosecptives were positive. This therefore makes me feel more confident about the main product I have produced.

1 comment: